Friday, April 30, 2010

Aunt Mia's surprise visit!

Aunt Mia came back to visit me again and surprised all of us. I'm going to miss her because she spoils me rotten.



Mommy and me, aren't we cute? Don't look at the flowers.....look at MEEEEE!


I'm standing! I'm standing! I'm thinking about skipping the whole "crawl" thing and going straight to walking.


I got a new pair of shoes. I'm doing the new shoe dance right now. Thanks Aunt Mia for making these shoes just for me. I'll pick out some more stuff for you to make me off your blog. http://www.shoptextile.blogspot.com/


I figured my future golf grip out all by myself....in my sleep! Daddy's gonna be really happy when I get a double scholarship to Chapel Hill for soccer and golf. Mommy might see to it that I am a triple threat with tennis as well!!


I seem to sleep a lot, although I am now focusing on Mommy and Daddy and laughing at their silly songs. I already know how to spell my name!

No comments:

Post a Comment