Friday, August 20, 2010

Mommy, Unkie Jay's, & Cousin Hunter's Birthday

Hunter Man is six years old! He's always loving on me, and I kinda like it!

Lorna is a year older than her little brother....I asked Mommy when I'm going to get a little brother and she said "Go ask your Daddy."

I will not be denied from shoving my face into that cake, Aunt Lori!!

Ashton is my oldest cousin (she's like 16, and that's really old), and Mama Di and Papah are so happy to have four awesome grandkids!

Mommy, we're matching again! Don't you just love my outfit selections?

Be careful Daddy! I just ate a little while ago, and you remember what happened the last time you decided to shake me like that!

Mommy Di, I want some hair like Hunter's!


Unkie Jay and Aunt Erica were so nice to have us over to celebrate Hunter, Unkie Jay and Mommy's birthdays! Hey, is that a butterfly over there?


Daddy, eat some more birthday cake....do NOT eat my ear!


Sometimes when I get hungry I snack on my piggies....




Cake, daddy! Eat the caaaaake!

No comments:

Post a Comment