Sunday, October 24, 2010

Seven Months & Lots of change!

This is my new look. When I'm trying to figure something out I push my tongue to the top of my lip and scrunch my face.

I got my 1st tooth around the 3rd of this month so I'm digging on all the great bites! Everything has a taste, and taste it all I must!!

OK, fake squashes don't have such a great taste. But I still have to make sure.

On the 5th of this month I started pulling myself up to stand. That's my favorite thing to do these days!

Hmm, grapes - these will fit in my mouth. Daddy says I would like real ones better, but there aren't any real ones here so these will have to do!

Around the 11th of this month I figured out how to sit up all by myself from laying down! I practiced in my crib and surprised mommy and daddy one morning!

This won't fit in my mouth. Mommy help me get this in my mouth please!

OK, everybody pick a different spot to stare at and say.....poopie diaper!

There, that's better. Say poopie diaper again anyway, because it's funny!

Lorna called Hunter a Punkinhead, then told a corny joke. I love corny jokes!

Aunt Erica & Cousin Ash are so pretty....I guess I got a lot of beauty to follow in the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment