Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Idaho Trip

Aunt Darci, check my sassy jeans out. I know you're jealous, but you got some sassy jeans too.

SHHH.....I am hiding from my friend Charlie, and I'm going to sneak up on him and grab his ear. AHAAAA! Gotcha, Charlie!
Hey Charlie.....check out my fuzzy leggings!

Can I tell you a secret?

The secret is that I LOVE MY MOMMY!! What, you say that's not a secret? Oh, OK.

That's Grace, Daddy's buddy Shady's baby girl. Wait....I have no idea what that means.

Silly. Just plain silly.

Kinda chilly in Idaho. Daddy knows how to bundle me up so I'm nice and toasty!

My first cruise on The Grady Lady. Daddy says he paid extra for an ocean-view suite, but all I see is a big ole lake.

Uncle Jeff, aka Shady. He told me that where there is light, there is Shade. I don't know what that means, but I'm glad he was blocking the sun from my eyes.

Daddy's girl. That's me!

If we ever buy a house in Idaho, Mommy says it would have to be on this road. Clyde and Bessie Everhart run a tow truck service in Hope, Idaho. Daddy says they wouldn't claim us, but if they saw me I think they would!!

No comments:

Post a Comment