Saturday, March 26, 2011

My 1st Birthday Party

Wow, Mama Carli....did you REALLY make me a butterfly cake? It looks AWESOME!

It's Pat and JAQ! Mommy's friend Tayloire is their Mommy, and she helped out a LOT with my party. Thanks Aunt Tay Tay!

Stunned silence.


Daddy got me pink roses for my birthday! You're so sweet Daddy, and such an excellent typer to boot! Plus your grammar and syntax are impeccable!



I think I ate too much cake, ice cream, cupcakes, sprinkles, Redi Whip, etc. etc.


WOW! Talk about an assortment of cool kids! This is the best birthday party ever, Mommy!


TOYS TOYS TOYS TOYS TOYS TOYS TOYS TOYS TOYS TOYS TOYS TOYS TOYS TOYS

Are you kidding me? It's my own purple Emerson chair! Seriously though....are you KIDDING ME?!?!?!

Maddi, if you touch my purple Emerson chair I will never speak to you again.




Di Di and Papah, I love my purple Emerson chair! And I love you too! But I love my purple Emerson chair more right now....


Hey Granny....thanks for coming to my party. Did you see my purple Emerson chair? Uh, I need to go to my purple Emerson chair now please.


Thanks to everybody who made my first birthday so special! I love you all, and can't wait til next March 24!!

No comments:

Post a Comment