Thursday, June 24, 2010

Blowing Rock! 3 Months Old!!!

Where's my Mommy Di?? Where is she??

There she is!! She was hiding! Silly Mommy Di....this was at my grandparents' cabin in Blowing Rock, and Grandfather Mountain is somewhere in the background. I guess that's where Papah went to get some diapers for me.


I am three months old, and ready for the world!! Or maybe I'm just ready for another feeding, I'm not sure right now.

I asked Daddy if this dress made me look a little pudgy, and he just walked away. Mommy says he does the same thing with her...

My cousins Lorna and Hunter are the nicest brother and sister I know. Maybe Mommy and Daddy will give me a little brother one day. Right Mommy? Hello? Daddy? Oh no, he left again! Mommy says that I rolled over last night for the first time, and that I'll probably be crawling and getting into everything soon. Hee Hee!

No comments:

Post a Comment