Sunday, July 4, 2010

Fourth of July!

Hey Hunter....quit posing and gimme dat water glass so I can put it in my mouth, where everything else I can reach goes!

Wow, Granny.....your hair looks especially nice today. Do you like my dress? I wore it to church at Woodland where we visited to honor Papa at a special service for those who served in the Armed Services. My Papa was a Marine in World War II, and he's still a Marine today! HOOWAAH!


No, I don't love my TIE....I love my AUNTIE Lori!! Fooled ya!



We hung out with lots of friends on Independence Day evening, and I saw my first fireworks. That is Miss Amy holding me.....Mommy calls her Tink for some reason.





There's nothing quite like sleeping on Mommy's chest....I love dreaming about sugar plums and fairies!




No comments:

Post a Comment