Saturday, July 10, 2010

Coon Dog Day! Saluda, NC

Mommy caught me sneaking around with my boyfriend Whit.....he had cold feet anyway, wouldn't even hold my hand!

Saluda is a wonderful place in the mountains, and we stayed with Mort and Caroline at their place that they call Treehaven. They are Mr. Stewart's Mommy and Daddy, just like Mr. Stewart and Miss Abby are Addison and Whit's Daddy and Mommy. I really have no idea what that means, but they sure are nice!

You can't see me in this picture because I am camouflaged against Daddy and I'm being very still. Stealth is one of my best attributes.

Being ridiculously cute is another one of my best attributes....

Mr. Stewart and Miss Abby love their children like Mommy and Daddy love me. Daddy picks on Addison a lot because he loves her, and because he always wants some of her candy.

Daddy and Mr. Stewart said that they didn't plan this, but Mommy says Daddy is a fashion diva.

Like my Bumbo seat? It helps me get to my piggies!!

Miss Abby is trying to show Whit how to steal kisses, but Daddy said that if he tries that junk on me that he'll exercise his second amendment rights on that boy. Daddy is so funny!

The sign says: Rise and Shine and Give God the Glory! Mommy and Daddy sing that song to me every morning after I dream about sugar plums and fairies.

Daddy likes to carry me around in the Baby Bjorn, but since he's almost 40 he has to take naps like me. I think my first Coon Dog Day weekend was harder on Daddy than it was on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment