Sunday, April 3, 2011

Charleston Birthday Party!

Nana, I had such a good time at my birthday party the other day....


What's that you say? Another party? You gotta be kidding me! Do I get to wear a hat??


You weren't kidding. And I got to wear a hat! Wow.


I like being the center of attention! Cheeeeeese!


Mmm, that's good! Thanks for the yummy cake Aunt Stacey!


Hey, no swiping! I'll make you disappear....


POOF! Told ya!

NAM NAM NAMMY!


It's an Emerson samich! Hey James, want some cake?


UMFRGBEDDASLURP

Daddy, have you lost your mind??? Don't eat ME!!


PRESENTS PRESENTS PRESENTS PRESENTS PRESENTS...HEY CHARLIE....PRESENTS PRESENTS PRESENTS



Grace Grady came to my party! All the way from Idaho! Wow!! Charlie and me had a lot of fun in Idaho with our Mommys and Daddys....


UH OH! Aunt Stacey, I think I tooted....





No comments:

Post a Comment