Saturday, April 9, 2011

Di Di's Surprise 60th Birthday Party

Holy Cow, I can hardly contain myself. It's a surprise party for Di Di!!


That's Di Di's Daddy and Di Di's oldest son, my Daddy. Wait, I'm confrused.


THERE'S DI DI! She always wears pretty pretty things.


That's my cousin Lorna's head. I don't know where the rest of her is. She's crazy.



There's Cousin Hunter, kissing on me again. He is so sweet, and very nice to me. He loves his sister Lorna soooo much....if I have a little brother, I hope he loves me that much!



MUST....GET....HORSIE....TO....GO....FASTER.


I love it when my Papah holds me. He is very sweet, and he sings funny songs to me.


Unkie Jay loves me bunches. I hope Aunt Erica and Unkie Jay will bring me a little cousin soon. Daddy made me say that, Unkie Jay.


Our wonderful family, all together and smiling. Notice the way that we are all looking at the camera, nobody is blinking, and....HEY! What is that up on the ceiling???


Daddy, I know you want me to wear these flowers, but don't you think it's a little over the top?
They don't even SMELL good! Oh well....Happy Birthday Di Di! You don't look a day over 40. Daddy made me say that too, and since he's 40, he should know!


No comments:

Post a Comment