Monday, April 11, 2011

One Year Pictures

Can you believe I am one already? It seems like just a few months ago that I started this blog....


Actually, it WAS just a few months ago that I started this blog, silly! HEE HEE


Surrounded by green worms, no way out....


No, my name is not EMON. My head is blocking the ERS!


There now you can see it better. Wanna see my teeth?


CHEEEESE!


Yes, I have a serious side too.


Daddy, take a look at this. Seriously.


Daddy can't stay serious with me for long, though....we're downright silly together.


We are one big happy family. But we could get bigger....right Daddy?


Mommy, why did Daddy run away after I said that?


Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.



Hate me because I got a cupcake, and you didn't!!



Anybody seen a wipee around here?


OOPS....how did that get on there? Cut!


No comments:

Post a Comment